- Introduction to Private Investigation: Essential Knowledge and Procedures for the Private Investigator
- Process of Investigation, Third Edition: Concepts and Strategies for Investigators in the Private Sector
- Navigating The Legal Minefield of Private Investigations
- How to Do Financial Asset Investigations: A Practical Guide for Private Investigators, Collections Personnel, and Asset Recovery Specialists
- Internal Corporate Investigations
Being a private investigator is not just about following people, as popular press images suggest. It is about knowing the laws and understanding human psychology. The above books will help you to gain an understanding of what it really takes to conduct a successful investigation.