- Conduct due diligence checks on potential partners and suppliers.
- Conduct background checks to ensure you're hiring the right employees.
- Check on business competitors who may be violating the law.
- Reduce theft of supplies and poaching of customers, thus reducing costs and liability.
- Conduct undercover investigations and other forms of corporate espionage to get intelligence on competitors' product developments and announcements.
United International Investigations is an experienced private investigations firm with a reputation for integrity, dependability, and thoroughness. The firm provides its clients with a broad range of investigative assistance. Corporations, law firms, and prominent individuals have relied on its professional team of investigators to obtain power and control over their particular situations.
Then July issue of Entrepreneur magazine has a very interesting article on "the ferocious competitor." While the online version of this article is not yet available, I thought I'd get a head start and remind businesses that private investigators should be a strategic part of a competitive strategy. When the link is available, usually within a month, I'll update this post. Until then, remember that a private investigator can help you:
The above (incomplete) list will help you become a ferocious competitor in today's complex and dynamic business environment. As noted, intelligence can reduce business risks and decrease overall expenses. If you think a private investigator can help you improve your bottom line, give us a call.